Tuesday, July 4, 2017





Missionaries on Sunday
Missionaries on p-day

¡Me voy a 33!
Happy 4th of July!!!! AMERICA!!!!!
My companion and I decided to celebrate the 4th of July by making some awesome steaks, some amazing mashed potatoes and some stuffed grilled bell peppers. It was amazing! 

Changes got here, and I am headed out! It looks like I will be spending my last weeks in a place called Olimar, 33. It is really far away and there are a lot of gauchos (Cowboys) out there. So it looks like I will be teaching to the people out in the countryside. I am excited! It will be a huge change from where I am at right now, because I am currently in the city and I am headed very far away from the city. I had no clue that I would be changing areas for my last change, but I am sure that the Lord has something there for me to do. I will be living with only Latinos, so hopefully I can come home with my Spanish in tip top condition. I don’t know how well my English is going to be though.

I am doing great. Time is flying by super quickly. I don’t have much time to write today because I have to get back to the house and start packing. This last week Elder Childs and I have been working really hard. We were able to learn "Long suffering"....Looonnngg Suffering!Hahaha. This last week really helped me develop more patience and endurance. I am grateful for the gospel in my life and I hope all of you are also! 

Chau!
-Elder Vanderlinden


Quote of the week: “The most effective missionaries always act out of love” -Dallin H. Oaks

No comments:

Post a Comment