Monday, July 10, 2017

Our recent convert, Andres
My new area
¡Pasamos demasiado tiempo en el omnibus!

Hey everyone how are you all doing?
This last week was great. I really like my new area. It is out in the countryside. Everyone here is super laid back, and compared to the city where I used to work it seems like everyone here is living their life in slow-motion. Haha. Everyone walks down the street slowly. People drive their cars slowly. There is no rush to go anywhere to do anything! Haha. It is awesome. It is also really safe here. Everyone leaves their doors open even when they aren’t in their houses. The other day we knocked a door and it swung open but nobody was home. There are also a lot of cowboys here. It is funny to see someone dressed up like they are from a wild wild west movie walking around in a super market. "This supermarket ain’t big enough for the both of us.”

Elder Cabrera and I are getting along and we are working well. When I got here we finished up the lessons of one of our investigators, and we baptized him this last weekend! His name is Andres and he is really cool. We are working with quite a few other people so I am really excited for what happens this last change!
See you all soon!

-Elder Vanderlinden

No comments:

Post a Comment