Tuesday, April 11, 2017

Throwback to when I was learning how to be a missionary at the CCM...

and my first district!

Another change come and gone! I can't believe how fast the time is flying by. I am going to be staying here in Maroñas another change with Elder Peterson. It is his last change in the mission so I will be "killing him." I  am really excited to be staying here because we are seeing a lot of miracles in our Zone. We are working with Marcia and her two daughters to prepare them to be baptized this Saturday.(Fingers crossed). The rest of our house is staying as well, which is great because we are becoming really close friends with the other guys.

This last week I had the opportunity to go around and give a couple of baptismal interviews. I gave one to a little kid, and it was super awesome to see how prepared he was. I love being able to tell these people that they are ready to be baptized, and see the smile on their faces.

We are doing a lot of looking here in Belloni...We aren't finding very many good investigators...but we are looking. That is the important part. Haha. 

I hope that you all have a wonderful Easter weekend and remember the real reason that we celebrate Easter. I know that the Savior lives, and he loves each and every one of us.

Have a great week, and Happy Easter!!
-Elder Vanderlinden


"It's one thing to survive, but is another thing to find joy in surviving.”

No comments:

Post a Comment