Monday, December 26, 2016



¡Feliz Navidad! 
I hope that everyone had a wonderful Christmas! It was so fun to be able to see my family. Christmas in the mission has really made me come to appreciate my family and friends. It has also given me the opportunity to realize the real importance of Christmas. Christmas should be more about giving, than recieving. We should also take time to reflect on all that we have been given. We have been given time, life, family, friends, a Savior, hope, and a way to return and live with our Heavenly Father again.

This last week has been full of ups and downs. It is pretty difficult to find people who are willing to recieve us during the holidays, but I am grateful for every chance that I get to share what I know about the Savior, and how much love he has for us.
I am loving my time here in Uruguay!

Love you all, have a great week!

-Elder Vanderlinden

Quote of the week: "It is when we forget ourselves, that we do things that are most likely to be remembered." -?

No comments:

Post a Comment