Tuesday, May 10, 2016




I will miss my zone!

I will miss my friends in Melo!
¡Faaa los cambios me matò!

This week has been great! It was amazing to talk with my family on Mother’s day, and it made me super happy to see them. Also, this week we have changes....and....I am leaving Melo! I totally thought that I was going to stay, but I guess the Lord has work for me to do somewhere else. I am taking a bus tomorrow to Montevideo, and then I am headed to my new zone called ``Las Piedras``. I know literally nothing about it...and I have no clue who my new companion is...but I couldn`t be more excited! I know my new comp is from Argentina, and thats pretty much all I know about him.

This week our zone had divisions, and I was able to work with another Elder named Elder Carol from Arizona. We got along extremely well. We tried to head out to the most cowboy, farmer area we could find, because normally out there, people have never talked or seen missionaries before. Haha. We didn`t find anyone..... and pretty much the only thing that happened is two dogs started fighting with each other....however, we did feel like explorers trudging through the muddy fields.

Overall, it has been a busy..busy week. I am super sad to be leaving Melo, and the Guitar that we have in the house....but I am excited to see another part of Uruguay, and get to know more people! I should have more details next week!

I love you all!
-Elder Vanderlinden


`There are lives to brighten. There are hearts to touch. There are souls to save
-Pres. Thomas S. Monson

No comments:

Post a Comment