Monday, January 18, 2016


We took a trip downtown to Montevideo. My new companion is on the T.




¡Hola! ¿Todo bien?

This week flew by. I got a new companion this week. His name is Elder Neal, and he is from a small town in Idaho. He is super nice kid, and him and I are getting along really well. He has 15 months in the mission, and he is really good at Spanish. His is also super funny. Him and I are always laughing. 

This week we worked really hard, and we found a lot of good people to teach. Our first day together, we found a family of three, and then a family of four. Since then, we have taught the restoration to both of the families, and they have both accepted the message really well. We invited them to pray to know the truth of our message, and we are gonna stop by this week. We also have a few other good investigators- Fabio, Blanca, Raquel and Christian. The work is really picking up in our area. I am loving it!

This week we were talking with some people in their living room, and they gave us a drink. After we finished the drink, one of the girls stood up and walked over to us to take our glasses away. I totally didn´t understand the Spanish phrase that she said....so when she stuck out her hand to take my glass....I gave her a firm handshake.......my companion just busted out laughing....and it was super awkward. 

Anyways. I am loving it here! I am super happy, oh...and I am dying of heat!
Les Amo.
-Elder Vanderlinden


¨Those who move forward with a happy spirit will find that things always work out.¨

No comments:

Post a Comment