Monday, October 31, 2016


Me and Elder Molina

Taking a short cut! Haha
Good photo op!











Cambios!!
Hello everyone! This week has passed by extremely quickly. My new companion’s name is Felipe Molina. He is from Chile, but lived in Spain for 10 years. He actually speaks English pretty well, so I have been helping him practice. He wants to go to BYU after his mission, and he has a soccer scholarship to go there. We are getting along really well and working really hard! We both are trying to set this change off with a very fast pace, so we left the house and just started talking with everyone. I have never talked with so many people in my entire life. On Friday, we managed to make 42 contacts.....that is like half of Uruguay. Haha.

My new area is pretty interesting! The ward is really nice and super supportive of the mission work! The area is huge!! We take the bus a few times every day to be able to work in the areas with investigators. I have a lot of streets to learn....Haha. Elder Molina and I are already seeing the blessings of talking with everyone! We are passing by a lot of future investigators this week, so wish me luck! Hopefully all of our plans don’t fall through!! but if they do...there are always doors to knock. Haha.

Have a good week everyone!
Elder Vanderlinden

Quote of the week---- Learn it, live it, share it.

I will try to include a story next week.....but I need to get to work!

No comments:

Post a Comment