Thursday, October 8, 2015

The View from my window
View of the neighbors

Hello everyone!

Another week down in Argentina! As I am sure all of you know, this week we were able to watch conference. Conference is like the Superbowl for missionaries...Haha. For the first time in my life, I listened to every session, and didn't fall asleep. How incredible is that! Conference was extremely spiritual and it was very motivational to all of us. However, it was also very sad...If anyone heard the talk that Jeffrey R. Holland gave...thats why. Elder Holland talked on the importance of women, and specifically, mothers. As you can guess...everyone started crying...Haha. Overall though, it was excellent. There were tons of amazing talks, such as Neill F. Marriott´s talk "It will all work out," and many others. They seemed to stress the importance of women, so I just wanted to say thank you to all the women who have influenced my life. Thank you to my friends, thank you to my relatives, and thank you to my mom.....Next, did anyone see President Monson’s talk? It was super scary when President Thomas S. Monson was finishing up his talk...it looked like he was going to drop...and I am sure glad he didn't.


Other than that, this week has been....extremely...boring...Haha. I don´t have any stories this week, but we are going proselyting this week, so I am sure I will have tons next week. To give you an example of how bored we have been….we calculated the speed of our classroom fan in MPH, on every setting...and I am getting extremely good at paper football..haha. Everyone here is getting a little anxious to get out in the field and get to work. 

I love you all!! Talk to you next week

"If you cannot do great things, do small things in a great way."
-Nepolean Hill
Elder Vanderlinden

No comments:

Post a Comment