Monday, August 15, 2016

Fishing on P-day!

Faaa Ya Pasó una otra semana...

Hello everyone, 
I hope that you are all doing great! This past week was full of work! My companion and I are working hard to help the ward grow and to help our investigators progress. This week we have been focusing on finding people at all times. One day we were walking down the street and we said, “Alright, we are going to talk with all of the people we see, because we don't have any plans.” We played marbles in the street with a few little kids, and then we went back to talking to everyone. I stopped a man to talk and he told me how wonderful he thought it was that we took the time to play marbles with the kids in the street and that it touched him. We were able to give him a Book of Mormon and he promised that he was going to read it. It was a great experience, because I thought we were wasting our time by stopping to play marbles with the kids, but it lead us to someone who was prepared to hear the message.

This week has been super crazy...but really fun. We also have a baptism coming up this Saturday!!!  I am really looking forward to that. Anyways, I don´t have much time to write, because we went fishing today for P- day. We didn't catch anything though....I guess that makes us “Fishers of Men.” Haha

Have a good week everyone!

-Elder Vanderlinden

Quote of the week: Learn it, live it, share it!

No comments:

Post a Comment