Wednesday, December 23, 2015

My testimony (In English)

During this Christmas season I want to share my testimony of our Savior Jesus Christ. He suffered for our sins. He knows our trials, our problems, and how to help us. He was born, he died, but he has been resurrected. He lives! He is the guide of this church. I know he lives. I know that we can live with our families forever. I want to testify that we can be clean from our sins through the atonement. During Christmas we have gifts of all kinds, but I ask you to remember the most important of all, Jesus Christ. I am very grateful for him, and I am grateful to be teaching his gospel. I know that this is the only true church on the earth. I love this gospel, I love all of you. Jesus Christ lives, in the name of our Redeemer, our Savior, Jesus Christ, Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment